Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Behind the Eight Ball

I normally don’t like doing meme’s or lists – but Blondie tagged me and I think she's a great gal and her blog kicks ass. So I’m doing this for her!

Also, I wrote this yesterday and never got around to posting it. So let's pretend it's Monday. :-)


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Spring and summer starting
- Moving into my new apartment
- Running a 10k
- Going to see Bon Jovi with my mom in June
- Getting a new office-mate
- Planning a solo-vacation
- Participating in a panel for a Bold Beauty Conference at the alma mater tonight
- Becoming a wife/mother (This is waaaaay down the road – but I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Ran the Race for the Cure 5k in 30 minutes flat
- Went fake-n-baking
- Cleaned the disaster that is my bedroom
- Took an unnecessary nap
- Attempted to finish my roommate’s crocheted slippers
- Officially moved out of the old apartment
- Re-packed my crap in the basement
- Decided I own too much crap and I need to get rid of it all

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Drive stick shift
- Reach the top shelf of the cabinets
- Pay off my student loans
- Live in a state where winter doesn’t last from October to April
- Play the drums (aka Be a real rock star)
- Travel for work
- Run a marathon
- Think of 8 things I wish I could do

8 Shows I Watch:
- Ace of Cakes
- CSI (The original – I can’t stand Miami or NY)
- True Blood
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Castle
- Lie to Me
- Sponge Bob Square Pants

8 Bloggers I'm Tagging:

5 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

It least we learn new things about ya! I love your blog girl! Thanks for the compliment.

Just a Girl said...

Ok, well I'll do it because I love you but I have self-examination on deck for today. It will have to wait until Wednesday. And I don't actually watch tv at all so can I skip that one?

Jeney Peney said...

@ Blondie Anytime chicka!

@ Just a Girl I suppose I can wait... but you have to beg to skip the TV question. :-P

Heather said...

I will do it tomorrow. Thanks :-)

Progressive Momma said...

Thanks for tagging me...since I'm very bored at work and have absolutely zero motivation to work I'll do this!