Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' - Spreadin' the Love


I absolutely adore Just a Girl (I totally have a friend crush on you), Blondie (you are one of the strongest women I know), Vic Eastwood (I never see you anymore), Scarlet Nite (you deserve better than Bomshell), the boys over at Cove Productions (never fail to make me laugh till I pee a little), Jen Kucsak (next time you go to Vegas, I'm coming with), Jennifer Alaine , (I have, in fact, grown to love you) and Dani (your enthusiasm for life always makes me smile) for consistently reading and commenting on my blog.

You all pretty much rock my world.

I'm just sayin'.

6 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Aww I totally do too! And that cartoon is so me. I have this theory that you aren't bound by the same rules with online friends that you are rl ones. There isn't the whole "Well we have nothing in common except we went to middle school together and were friends then" thing. If you have nothing in common, you just don't talk.

I tend to pick friends much differently online, so they're some of my favorite people. :)

Jeney Peney said...

@ Just a Girl I completely agree! I tend to talk about you guys as if I live next door to you. I kinda wish I did!

Learning As I Go said...

Ahh..I love your blog. Thank you, I am trying to be strong. I talk about my blog friends especially yours to everyone I know. I look forward to hearing about what's going on in your world. When I feel down or just need a good laugh you and your blog are there. So thanks for blogging because it helps people like myself out more than you know.

jenniferalaine said...

you're so cute! i love you lots too :)

Thomas said...

Now I am going to check out all these blogs. The Internet never ends.

Thomas said...

Now I am going to check out all these blogs. The Internet never ends.