I really don’t have anything worthwhile for today’s I’m Just Sayin’. So I thought I would follow Just A Girl’s lead and do an ADD version of I’m Just… Oh, look! A squirrel!
- Never, under any circumstances, should one wear pocket-less jeans.
- Anyone who drives in the middle of a two-lane road should be shot in the foot so they can’t drive at all.
- Dogs that weigh less than 15 pounds are not real dogs.
- I don’t care what the critics thought; Wolverine was a pretty kick-ass movie. (Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Kitsch eye-candy may or may not have had a lot to do with that.)
- Columbia pictures really fucked up doing Angels and Demons and the DaVinci Code backwards.
- Whoever thought competitive running was a good idea obviously never ran a race in their life.
- I’m really starting to suck at I’m Just Sayin’ Wednesdays.
I’m just sayin’.
(Soooo… anyone interested in doing a guest I’m Just Sayin’?)