Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' - Round-Up

I really don’t have anything worthwhile for today’s I’m Just Sayin’. So I thought I would follow Just A Girl’s lead and do an ADD version of I’m Just… Oh, look! A squirrel!

- Never, under any circumstances, should one wear pocket-less jeans.

- Anyone who drives in the middle of a two-lane road should be shot in the foot so they can’t drive at all.

- Dogs that weigh less than 15 pounds are not real dogs.

- I don’t care what the critics thought; Wolverine was a pretty kick-ass movie. (Ryan Reynolds and Taylor Kitsch eye-candy may or may not have had a lot to do with that.)

- Columbia pictures really fucked up doing Angels and Demons and the DaVinci Code backwards.

- Whoever thought competitive running was a good idea obviously never ran a race in their life.

- I’m really starting to suck at I’m Just Sayin’ Wednesdays.

I’m just sayin’.

(Soooo… anyone interested in doing a guest I’m Just Sayin’?)

7 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Oh Christ, pocketless jeans are the *worst*. However, I have an 8lb dog who rocks the house. She's rad.

Jeney Peney said...

@ Just a Girl Well, of course your 8 lb dog rocks the house -- she belongs to you! :-) I only say that because I grew up with boxers and the few small dogs that I have encoutered have been incredibly irritating.

Heather said...

I have a 14 lb. pug who is the best. He's going to stay that way. I work at a vet's office right now so I've seen what excess weight does to dogs, especially little ones :-(

Okay, enough from me. I'm going to shut up now LOL

Learning As I Go said...

I two small dogs and one larger dog and I have to say I love my small dogs but they are a pain in the ass sometimes. I have to agree with the pocketless jeans too.

Jeney Peney said...

@Heather I think I should have been more specific when I said dogs under 15lbs -- I feel like pugs, daschunds, etc. are real dogs. Fluffy little dogs and chihuahuas are not. :-) There was a 9 week old pug at an event I had this past weekend and she was ADORABLE!

@Blondie I've never owned a small dog -- but both of my neighbors have them and they bark all. The. Freaking. Time! Pocketless jeans are pretty much pointless.

Danimal said...

boxers are the best. look at my picture for example. i like your blog, you're a talented writer and a fan of boxers!!!!! keep it up.

Danimal said...

boxers are the best. look at my picture for example. i like your blog, you're a talented writer and a fan of boxers!!!!! keep it up.