Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' -- Self Checkout

Are you ready for the glorious return of I'm Just Sayin' Wednesdays, bitches?!

---

I'm just going to come right out and say this: If you're going to get into a self-checkout line at the grocery store and you know you're a borderline ruh-tard, don't do it. Just don't.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the assumption that the self-checkout line was installed into our friendly neighborhood convenice stores to expedite and ease the shopping process. Rather than waiting in line 16 with the puke-tacular couple that won't stop fondling each other, the Nanny 911 wet dream family with two full carts, and the awkward, smelly guy purchasing 20 Hungry Man meals and every trashy magazine with Megan Fox on the cover he could find standing in front of you, one can simply wait behind the kid with the Pepsi and Fritos in the self checkout line.

Lies!

I swear every time I get in one of those lines the idiot(s) in front of me stands there staring at the screen as if they have never seen a bar code in their pathetic, WalMart driven life.

Then they take their sweet time scanning each item as if the computer is going to overload and throw a tech-fit.

Don't even get me started on bagging.

I think there needs to be a Grocery Linebacker at the self checkout lanes. He'll weed out the ass-hats and save my blood pressure.

I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

I almost pissed my pants reading your post. Too funny, and sadly so true too. Walmart is known for that, they suck. Granted I can't help but shop there but I bitch the whole time.

I also love people that go in the 20 or less items with a whole cart full. Can't they read the sign?

Progressive Momma said...

You are hilarious...I so agree though.

Jeney Peney said...

@ Blondie I totally agree with you. Maybe you and I need to go throw some bows at the check out :-0

@Dani I know right?! (About the post... not my humor) ;-P

Jeney said...

@ Blondie I totally agree with you. Maybe you and I need to go throw some bows at the check out :-0

@Dani I know right?! (About the post... not my humor) ;-P