Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' Wednesday - Get Pissed!

I have no idea if the stars are aligned all janky or if there is a disturbance in the force this week. But why the hell is everyone so damn angry?

First, Michael Jordan decides to give a few snarky remarks during his Hall of Fame Enshrinement speech.



Then, tennis stars start going all batshit and throwin’ down all sorts of Ess-Bombs and Eff-Bombs at the US Open!





Theeeeeeen, Kanye West does what he does best.

My coaches have been crabby all week. I’ve had my own panties (Ew. I just typed the word ‘panties’) in a bunch since Saturday. I can’t even speak to my own mother on the phone without her trying to eat my face through the receiver. Hell, My iPod has been throwing fits at me all week, too!

Apparently we all need a time out. And a drink.

I’m just sayin’.

4 comments:

MJenks said...

I dunno about the time out, but I could go for a drink.

I'm cranky, too, but it's because my feet hurt.

Helen said...

Oh no! I hope it all gets better! Take a long hot bath and turn your phone off for a few hours!

J said...

Agreed. Hope things get better!

J said...

Agreed. Hope things get better!