Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce...

I know I missed Tattoos-day. And I completely disregarded I’m Just Sayin’ Wednesday. I am also in the process of completely failing at TMI Thursday. I am going to blame this entire lapse on old age. I’m pushing a quarter of a century old and I just can’t keep up with you kids anymore.

I do have some exciting news, though! Since my big move to the Great White North of the U.S., I have finally begun to make friends. (One of them is actually my boyfriend... ::gasp:: Saywhaaaaat?!)

Considering I spend every waking moment I can most of my time with them, I figured I should introduce you! No need to worry, though. They could never replace you guys. They don’t exactly understand my narcissism and awful humor like you do.

So blog friends, meet my real life friends…

Alias: Arkansas

Claim to fame: The first wolf I added to my pack of one.

Talent: Being on my shit list and Guitar Hero.

Drink of choice: Captain and Cherry Coke

Quote: “That’s my shi-at!”

***

Alias: BDubz

Claim to fame: The roommate

Talent: Lapses in judgment that make me snort and Skype

Drink of choice: Malibu with a splash of Dr. Pepper

Quote: “I almost hit someone in my truck… again.”

***

Alias: A.T.

Claim to fame: The Girly-Type Friend

Talent: Garlic Bread that will. Blow. Your. MIND!

Drink of choice: Amaretto and Pepsi

Quote: “I know, right?!”

***

Alias: Sparky

Claim to fame: My Boyfriend Biatch

Talent: He's an athletic trainer... he's good with his hands. (He makes me laugh a lot too… I guess that’s important.)

Drink of Choice: Beer

Quote: “I hope the party you had on my bed last night was worth it.”

***

Real life friends, meet my blog friends...

Go ahead, introduce yourselves!

7 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Ooh boyfriend! I'm jealous. I thought we were gonna get gay married. I mean, you're so close to Canada and whatnot... sniffle.

Kidding, I'm totally happy you're making friends. Yaaay!

rachaelgking said...

Amaretto and Pepsi?

I can't talk, I suppose. My favorite is vodka and Fresca.

;-)

Learning As I Go said...

looks like a fun group of friends...

Can't go wrong with the alcohol either

Amy said...

I feel like we are now much better acquainted :D
Your friends sound like a fun bunch. I lol'ed at the quotes.

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I gave you an award. Hope you don't mind:) Have a great day gal!

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

"They don’t exactly understand my narcissism and awful humor like you do."

Love that line. :)

Found your blog through mjenks & just stopping by...

Just A Girl said...

Ooh boyfriend! I'm jealous. I thought we were gonna get gay married. I mean, you're so close to Canada and whatnot... sniffle.

Kidding, I'm totally happy you're making friends. Yaaay!