Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Would You Rather Wednesday - Edward Edition (Plus a little Ben!)

Tim Burton is just fuckin’ weird.

After finding this link on one of my StumbleUpon sojourns I kinda went a little bonkers and had myself a Tim Burton movie fest. By myself. In the dark. And I have come to the ever so shocking and earth-shattering conclusion that he is one crazy son of a bitch.

But through the epileptic seizure inducing color schemes, mind-bending visual effects, and so-bizarre-you-can’t-tear-your-eyes-away costumes is one of the most talented and brilliant producers, directors, and writers of our day.

It really takes a special kind of insane to see the world the way he does and not be committed to an asylum.

Soooooo… I have a fuck, chuck, or marry edition of WYR this week inspired by my favorite Burton film, Edward Scissorhands.

So who you fuck, chuck, and marry?


Edward Scissorhands


Edward Cullen


Edward Munster (Just pretend he's 18, okay?)

***

In the spirit of monsters and Halloween and all things fall -- I have a little video from Ben over at No Ordinary Rollercoaster for you as well. We both share a vehement hatred of all things ice and snow, but a love of the amazing season that is autumn.

NOR Video for Shamrock-on.blogspot.com from Benjamin Boudreau on Vimeo.


10 comments:

Ed said...

Chuck'em all.

That's an option, right?

I'm a dude, throw me a friggin bone here.

carissajaded said...

Marry-Edward Cullen. Who wouldn't want to marry someone that sparkles?
Do-Scissorhands. I could risk being scraped up for a torrid affair with those lips. And I bet he'd cry.
Chuck- That little dude. I'm a little old and I'd rather not go to jail...

Helen said...

I admit I'd also chuck them all (I love Edward Scissorhands, but I don't find him too attractive, and imagine having him shredding the curtains all the time?)

The Halloween costumes are AWESOME though!

Belle Ecrivaine said...

Chuck, chuck, and chuck.

But hold on to dear Ben tightly, as if he were fall in Halifax; ready to slip out of your hands mere days after the first leaf threatens to turn red.

Ben said...

Ummmm I would also chuck em all but keep me. But I'm biased.

Jeney Peney said...

@Ed Adams That's totally an option. I'll do a girl version for you fellas as some point.

@carissajaded I'd totally do Scissorhands, too.

@Helen I'd probably chuck em all too. It's a shame no one worthwhile is named 'Edward'.

@BelleEcrivaine Who would ever think to chuck Ben? I think anyone who would do so should be shipped to Alaska. In February.

@Ben As so you should be.

jenniferalaine said...

"Or like me on cake."

HAHA dying. Me too, ben, me too.

Dr Zibbs said...

Just saw Ed S again after years.

Pretty good flick.

Doniree said...

I'm stalking you now that we're swap partners and LOVE this video. I LOVE fall in the Midwest. And Ben. And how he said "aboat"/"aboot" in your video too.

jenniferalaine said...

"Or like me on cake."

HAHA dying. Me too, ben, me too.