Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dear Chicago Bears

Dear Chicago Bears,

I know you've been struggling this season. I honestly don't blame you, either. What with the heart of our defense out for the whole season and having to deal with the biggest mistake your owners have ever made this couldn't have been an easy season.

But today? I really need you to not fuck up.

I don't care if we lose the division. I don't care if we lose every game for the remainder of the season. Tonight, at 7pm, you need to not bend over and take it from those purple clad, braided mascot toting, Wrangler wearing quarterbacked, Minnesota Vikings.

I'm not even asking you to win! I just want to you actually put up a fight this week. Pretty please?

With a cherry on top?

Thanks.

Regards,
A lifelong, disappointed fan

0 comments: