Monday, November 23, 2009

I've got nothing...

I know I've been MIA for the past week or so. In all honesty, I simply haven't had any sort of inspiration for blogging. That's it. No crazy illness. No deaths in my family. No unnecessarily catastrophic break-ups. I'm just lazy and I need a muse. That's my excuse. Deal with it.

As a matter of fact, I had to jank this post from Amy over at Rainy Saturday because I still failed to come up with anything original to write.

Fail.

I have been keeping up with your blogs, though (thank the good Lord for Google Reader). It just seems as though my lack of motivation to write has transferred to commenting, too. You can all tar and feather me later.

I'll be back with more substantial reading material for you this week. And now for my totally fake and stolen blog material:

***

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .
has absolutely nothing to do with how attractive I am.

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . may not be the most glamorous thing in the world, but I am happy doing it.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . . I am the next American Idol.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to stop looking and just let it find me.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . . my train of thought.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . ESPN suddenly turns into TMZ thanks to Favre/TO/soccer referees/irresponsible professional athletes/etc.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I have absolutely no filter. So don’t piss me off.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . is the bane of my existence.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . pretend to care to hide their selfishness.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . set the bar way too high for myself.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . will always be the same little shits they were when we were kids.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . is starting to become less my mom and more my friend.

13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . . are a complete rip-off.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I was sweating my balls off.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I should have shaved my legs. I have spin class tonight.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . should I have moved to North Dakota?

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is one of the coolest guys I know.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I am kind of over it.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I am going to miss Lie to Me and Castle… and I have no internet at home to catch up with it. Damnit!

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . Is Tuesday, but really it’s Thursday.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . eat Chipotle. Like, woah.

23. I’ve come to realize that the some people… honestly have no idea.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is not to be taken so seriously.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . is the first Thanksgiving weekend that I will not spend with my family in 24 years.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is really angry, heavy metal.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . live way too far away from me.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . was one of the better ones so far.

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex(s). . . really don’t know what they lost.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . get back to blogging on a normal basis before I lose all of my followers.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . post it notes.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . why some people LIVE for drama.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is just that.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . with your closest friends are way better that big blow-outs.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of power tools.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . has only just begun.

4 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Ditto on a lot of these things, but especially 3, 8, 14, and 27. Sigh.

justjp said...

I am #10 all the way!

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I think we all go through those points where "The Muse" fails to pounce, and words no matter how hard we twist fail to fall, though inspiration flows and still the words refuse to play!

dumakey said...

Great Blog! I think we all go through those points where "The Muse" fails to pounce, and words no matter how hard we twist fail to fall, though inspiration flows and still the words refuse to play!