Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fra-gee-lay... must be French.

What's cookin' home skillets?!

As most of you may have remembered, today is normally Tattoos-day. Alas, I ran out of ink for now. So if any of you have some artwork (or know someone who does), and wants to showcase it here, shoot me an e-mail at jeney dot anderson at gmail dot com.

JAG... JP... Carrisa... I'm looking at you.

On another note, I will be sending Christmas cards out when I return from my luxurious week in Orlando and I need you hoe-bags to send me your addresses!

I will leave you with this. Because it makes me giggle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your middle name is Dot? Is it short for Dorothy? Haha! I'm kidding.

Tattoos Day, really?

Jeney Peney said...

@VA Really, really!

Ed said...

I wondered when you were gonna run out.

Ed Adams said...

I wondered when you were gonna run out.