Friday, December 4, 2009

Leeeeaaaving on a jet plane!

Ok, kiddos.

I'm leaving for Orlando tomorrow. Which means as much as I suck about posting now? It's going to get even worse. Like... I may or may not post anything all week. Unless something so unbelievably mind blowing happens that I simply MUST tell you about it and I can't fit it into 140 characters.

However! I will be tweeting my Mickey Moused little ass off because I can't be apart from this farking phone for more than 12 seconds at a time ... so go ahead and follow me.

Catch you on the flip side, bitches.

5 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, have fun, girl! Don't do anything that Mickey and Pluto would hate to be caught doing in a janitor's closet!

Ed said...

Have fun.

justjp said...

I missed you by a few days! Have fun.

J said...

So jealous that you are going to Florida but hope you have fun!

(Psst.. I gave you an award on my blog today. Check it out if you want!)

J said...

So jealous that you are going to Florida but hope you have fun!

(Psst.. I gave you an award on my blog today. Check it out if you want!)