Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday

OMGZ! I just discovered a super creative and fun way to post all those stupid, pointless little things I want to blog about, but lack the whole "enough content to write an entire post about". Me? Way behind the eight ball? Possibly...

For those of you who are like me and until this glorious moment were ignorant to what Post It Note Tuesdays were, go check out Wannabe SupahMommy and get the four one one on it.

Or you can be a complete waste of bandwidth and just read my post its... you lazy sumbitch.






6 comments:

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

u were 69 on the link list and i had to check you out just cuz of it.

knickers.. good one .
xoxo

Ed said...

Nice stickies.

Stick with it.

Hahahaahahaha

Jeney Peney said...

@Supah I think that is a perfectly plausible reason to read my blog! :-P

@Ed That seriously made me snort a little.

Unknown said...

I love your post its!

Unknown said...

stopping by from supahs to visit all the post its...I sure hope Vic updates soon so you dont hafta kick a puppy

Amber said...

I love your post its!