Monday, April 6, 2009

Damnit!

For the love of all that is holy! I woke up this morning, looked out my window and what did I see on the ground?

SNOW!

Seriously?! It's April. It was 60 degrees out Saturday. I effin' hate living in the Midwest. >:-/

Sadly that is really the only substantial thing I have to say today.

I do want to let you all know that I have moved into a house that does not have internet connection. None. There isn't even a wireless connection I can steal. Which means I have to do my social media-ing (yes, I just verbed that noun) from work. Which technically is not allowed.

Therefore I will at least keep up with I'm Just Sayin' and try to post a bit here and there in between that. I will be hauling ass again into an apartment in about 2 months- where I will return to blogging, tweeting, and facebook stalking in full force.

Till then...

2 comments:

Progressive Momma said...

I agree...April and snow- it blows!

Learning As I Go said...

I am with you I don't like cold weather. Every once in a while is ok but not everyday!