Friday, May 15, 2009

Bow down, bitches!

Once upon a time, a wonderful and beautiful blogger named Blondie was typing away in Qwerty-ville (a providence of the Land of Blog) when a Tweet-Fairy named Iva bestowed her with the Queen Awe-summ Crown.


Now, this honor is not something to be taken lightly. In order to keep her crown, Blondie had to list 7 Awe-summ things about herself as well as pass her crown onto seven other Awe-summ ladies in the Land of Blog. I happen to be one of them.

So without further ado, I give you seven Awe-summ things about Queen Jeney:

One. I have nine tattoos. You have to admit that’s just freakin’ bad-ass no matter who you are.

Deux. I went to an all women’s college. I am not putting down co-ed universities at all (to each his own) – but I have to say being a graduate with an education from an all women’s institution makes me awe-summ.

Tres. I am my mother’s daughter. ‘Nuff said.

Quad. I am a loyal and devoted friend. I will drop everything I am doing no matter what time of day it is to help a friend in need. This includes but is not limited to: taking you to the emergency room on my bicycle, letting you cry on my clean sheets about your douche-face ex boyfriend, picking your drunk ass up from the skeezy bar you passed out in, and helping you bury the body.

Golden Rings. I live with two boys. See #Deux and you’ll understand why this makes me Awe-summ.

Sex. I run for fun. Have you ever raced in a 5k? Trained for a 10k? Decided to run a half-marathon? It’s damn right difficult.

Se7en. I’m me.


Thank you! Thank you! You all may have a seat now. As apart of my duties as Queen Jeney, I hereby appoint the following lovely ladies as Queens of Awe-summ.

Just a Girl @ Mind Your Business

Jen Kuscak @ Welcome to the Jungle

Amy @ Rainy Saturday

Jennifer Alaine @ you'll grow to love me

Dani @ Daily Dose of Dani

Heather @ It is here for all to see

(Ok -- So I've only got six. Don't have a coup over it.)

I order all of you to go read their blogs. Immediately. With how Awe-summ I am you can only imagine how Ama-ziing these girls are!

3 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Hi I love you. And I'm totally at work so I'm gonna do this rightnowrightnow.

P.S. Jealous of the running. I'm still working through the shred. I'm sad.

P.P.S. I got your email but mine's being all gay so I'll tell you here that I'm on a blog for next Wednesday. I'll send it to you in the next couple of days.

Learning As I Go said...

Damn girl...nine tattoos? Wow,where? I only have one and looking for another.
Thanks for writing everyday it helps people forget about their own problems for a while.

Progressive Momma said...

Aww thanks!!! I feel so special! Wow going to an all girl's school, and you made it through. That is impressive.