Friday, June 12, 2009

I wish it was April Fool's...

I had every intention of posting a legit blog yesterday, but I found out late afternoon that one of my best friends from college was in a terrible car accident on the highway.

She hydroplaned while trying to pass a semi, lost control of her car, skidded into the truck and ended upside down in a ditch.

She is currently in critical stable condition -- but things aren't looking good.

Please pray for her, rub a Buddha's belly, light a candle, pour some liquor on the ground, or whatever your faith/spirituality/etc permits for her and her family.

8 comments:

Just A Girl said...

Shot of vodka is in the dirt. Make that 2.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope she's ok. :(

Jeney Peney said...

@ Just a Girl Thanks, chicka :-) She's a fighter, so I hope she pulls through.

Jen Kucsak said...

I hope she pulls through. I'm sure she will!!

Progressive Momma said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope that things start to look up for her.

Wishing her well...

Learning As I Go said...

I am so sorry, I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Mademoiselle Deva said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope she's better now...

Erin said...

Oh no. Is it anyone I know?

Dani said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope that things start to look up for her.

Wishing her well...