Thursday, July 9, 2009

I't not even going to try...

...and be funny about not blogging for so long because I am so thoroughly embarrassed by it.

On the bright side, I do have some good posts lined up for when I actually have internet access outside of my work place including subjects such as:

The codswallop that is my student loans.

Taking my roommates to the Dollar Tree.

Why I cannot do laundry if my roommates are home.

Interns and the stupid shit they do to piss me off.

My tenth tattoo (and the other nine that came before).

In other news, I got a new job! I am moving to North Dakota in ten days! More on that later.
Th-th-th-that’s all (for now) folks!

3 comments:

Learning As I Go said...

I was wondering how you were. It's good to see you are alive! I have missed you. Don't move to North Dakota...move to Florida :P
Can't wait to read some more. Welcome back!

Progressive Momma said...

Can't wait to read your line up...congrats on the new job!

Thomas said...

New job? Awesome.