Saturday, August 15, 2009

You have GOT to be shitting me...

I'm not normally a fan of posts like this one, but I HAD to share this with someone. And I thought, who better than my bloggy friends? :-)

I love StumbleUpon. I can spend countless hours Stumbling through the internet and discovering all the ridiculous, brilliant, absurd, and down right retarded things there are out there. I laugh. I cry. And sometimes, I cringe and want to gouge my eyes out.

Like with this particular website.

Okay. Seriously? I can't even handle this. "Creepy" and "pathetic" doesn't even begin to cover it.

My personal favorite Bertram from Canada -- "I got booted off Match.com for cyber stalking but I'm better now."

Seriously? Seriously.

Tell me who your lucky lad would be...

4 comments:

Mademoiselle Deva said...

OMG! I thought people like that exist only in some strange, old american movies...

"one lady from London bought me but she didn't like me so I’m back!” hahaha!

MJenks said...

I like David from Perth, Australia, who is attracted to tall brunettes with small heads and NATURAL nails.

I think the lack of front teeth is a bonus in his case.

Helen said...

I like MArcus with the wizard hat - how thoughtful that he'd warn us against drinking paint thinners!

This was sent around in an email a couple of years ago, and two years on I still laugh uncontrollably whenever I see it!

Organic Meatbag said...

I totally want to make a movie script out of this... hehehe...