Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' - Would You Rather

I am not sure if I am going to continue with I'm Just Sayin' Wednesdays. I kind of want to start up my own Would You Rather series... Alas, I know there are a few of you who do enjoy my weekly ranting shenanigans. And I love you guys. I really, really do!

That's why I have decided to let you pick what I will post on Wednesdays!

So... my minions... would you rather me:

1) continue with I'm Just Sayin' Wednesdays.

2) start up Would You Rather Wednesdays.

3) suggest your own hump-day theme!

Now, I know I have 34 people following this blog... and at least 10 of you read it on a regular basis.

I want all 34 of you to tell me what you want! All of you lurkers... it's time to come out and play!

(I'm just sayin'.)

5 comments:

Ed said...

Get CRAZY! Do both!

Just A Girl said...

I like I'm Just Sayin! It's fun and shit.

Learning As I Go said...

Try the would you rather for a while and see how people like it. I am for either one.

Heather said...

Do Would You Rather Wednesdays for a while, see how it goes.

Or DO BOTH!!

Heather said...

Do Would You Rather Wednesdays for a while, see how it goes.

Or DO BOTH!!