Friday, September 25, 2009

Peace out, bitches!

I'm in a mood. You know... one of those moods where you kind of just want to sit in your bathtub and eat chocolate chip cookie dough and drink brewskis while watching Super Troopers over and over again?

No? It's just me?

Well, shit.

I suppose there that annoying cliche silver lining, though. In an attempt to eradicate my piss poor attitude, I have started planning out a winter traveling extravaganza! Since all six of the people everyone I know currently lives all over this great continent, I have decided to take two weeks off during the winter months and visit ALL OF THEM!

That's right, I am purchasing a one-way place ticket to wherever I decide to start, renting a car, and high-tailing it all the way back up to effin' North Dakota where I will probably hang myself because I will have enjoyed life and friendship and all that crap so much on my trip that the -80 degree weather in Fargo will drive me to end my life.

I kind of want to start in Las Vagas where I will totally play the part of the Ugly Friend while super-uber makes-you-want-to-vomit gorgeous Colleen gets us into every VIP Club and Playboy party that my liver can handle.

Then I'll for sure be stopping in Arizona to see Vic (where I am sure I will drink even more) then swing over to Colorado to visit Clint and Tracy.

From there I plan on taking a twister to Lawrence, KS where I will proceed to get shit-tarded at The Hawk with old intern, Sugar Tits.

Then I'll end with the obligatory family stuff over in Illinois/Indiana/Wisconsin. There is a possible drinking stop in Madison, though...


Click to make it bigger.


While this is all fine ad dandy, I found myself wondering what could make it better? Oh, I know!

Meeting you guys!!!

How great would it be to having a tryst with Just a Girl? Show JP my ink in person? Let me know if you want me to work you into my little adventure!

9 comments:

Ed said...

Hell yeah. Let me know when you're swinging thru Indiana. We'll grab a beer. Maybe you can talk me into finally getting my first Tattoo.

Anonymous said...

I love that you're in Fargo. I've been there a couple of times in the last year myself and I admit, I kinda dig ND. I might even be moving to Grand Forks in the next year. Look out North Dakota. :)

Anyway, I'm jealous of anyone who's planning some travelling because my feet are constantly itchy and I approve. Heartily. I need to win the lottery so I can travel 365 days a year and not work. Yep.

jenniferalaine said...

ummm HECK YES. Chicago is obviously a stop, right? i'll be there mid-december to mid-january!

Amy said...

That's a pretty amazing plan. You'll have a good time for sure!

Amy said...

I live in Naples FL, home of the official best beach in America. I'm just saying.

Heather said...

If you feel like visitng a little Cajun country, you can always stop by Lafayette, LA :-)

Just A Girl said...

Well if you're going to be in Colorado anyway, you BETTER come see me :D

Just A Girl said...

Well if you're going to be in Colorado anyway, you BETTER come see me :D

Amy said...

I live in Naples FL, home of the official best beach in America. I'm just saying.