Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Just Sayin' - Jon and Kate Plus Eight Minus Jon divided by Eight to the Kate power

I had an awesome post about Tim Burton ready for today... then I left my flash drive on my microwave. Fail. Sooo... that post will have to wait until next week.

So all I want to say today is that I am sick and effin' tired of all the Jon and Kate bull shit that I have to hear about every. single. day.

News flash... NO ONE CARES ANYMORE!

Jon can go walk in front of a train painted with Ed Hardy designs and Kate can get the clap.

Their kids can have all the ice cream they want.

I'm just sayin'.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, you ALMOST suggested there that someone USED to care. :)

I'm just like "Cancel that stupid show already so those kids can have a more normal life and put Kate in therapy so she can deal with not being filmed anymore."

It's hard when your 15 minutes is up, no?

Carissajaded said...

A to the Men. Can we also quit talking about Kanye West, David Letterman, and Glenn Beck?? That is all...

Ed said...

Nice rant.

jenniferalaine said...

Freaking AMEN. I want them both to stfu. The kids can come live with me because they're ridic adorable.

MJenks said...

Kate doesn't have the Clap already?

Amy said...

Two thumbs up on this one.

J said...

UGH... I could care less about any of them. I don't even see why they had a show to begin with!

Tasha said...

i am with you on all points !!!

coors cowgirl 21 said...

i am with you on all points !!!