Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Aw, hell

I didn't post about my Super Bowl party shenanigans yesterday because I had a wicked headache that I wish was from a hangover but was really a minor head injury from the Voice of God throwing me on the floor.


Aaaaand I know most of you were rooting for the Colts and I wasn't and I didn't want you all to hate me.

I'm not posting it today either because I spent my morning with a needle in my arm and eating cookies. (read: donating blood and trying not to pass out because they couldn't get the needle in my vein)

I will, however, be posting about my head injury tomorrow. There is a video of me dancing around like a moron involved.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Three words for you: Greg Oden Penis

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

I can't wait for your video.

Seriously.

I am stuidly excited about it.

Even if you DIDN'T cheer for my Colts.

carissajaded said...

Ummm I absolutely cannot wait. Though I'm sorry for your head injury. Still, I cannot wait.

Helen said...

Is it weird that every time I read Voice of God I collapse into giggles? Can't wait for the full story :)

Holly said...

Three words for you: Greg Oden Penis