Thursday, January 28, 2010

(Mini)TMI Thursday : Underpants

Well, today is TMI Thursday and to be honest, I am holding back on the story I really want to tell because I've seriously been toeing the line of appropriateness a lot lately.

And people at work read this thing.

So I feel the need to take a "Holy crap, did you read Jeney's blog today?" break.

I also need to stop double spacing everything.

Or maybe just not drink so much coffee in the morning.

Anycaffeine,

I feel like I would be cheating if I didn't post something today.*

So here is it.

Are you ready for this?

My underwear's on inside out. **

Huzzah!

***

* Since I am POSITIVE that this post did not, in fact, quench for thirst for gross and obscene today, go read all that is TMI Thursday glory at LiLu's pad.

** This totally made me think of S.I.F. and her mishaps from Tuesday.
*** I start giggling every time I watch that clip... which is hereby dedicated to Peach (and by default, Bowdisha.)

10 comments:

PQ said...

This entry made me giggle.

Organic Meatbag said...

hehehehe...hey, at least you wore them, right?!

bowdisha said...

I love that clip.

Also, I almost closed out of the window and then I saw my name and pretty much freaked out. Thanks for the shout out again :)

carissajaded said...

HAHA LOVE boy meets world!! Inside out is better than backwards, especially where thongs are concerned!

Ed said...

I could totally tell from here that they were.

I have x-ray eagle vision.

P said...

sigh.

I MISS Boy Meets World. :(

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Aw, I liked this (that clip is priceless!) but I want the down and dirty post you really wanted to write but didn't.

Maybe next week?! If we say please?

Jess said...

Bahaha. That is hilarious! I miss that show!

Zan said...

How cute. I miss that show, too! *sad*

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

Aw, I liked this (that clip is priceless!) but I want the down and dirty post you really wanted to write but didn't.

Maybe next week?! If we say please?